Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Y.E.S!

After confessing my shopping addiction yesterday, it only seems right that I mention my annual clothing donations too. (I'm not all selfish!).

I've recently been introduced to Y.E.S! which stands for Young Executives for Success. This amazing Women's organization participates in Dress for Success, a charity that supplies low income ladies with fantastic suits and clothes for the work force. In the past I've donated bags and bags of clothes to Value Village, but after reading up on Y.E.S!, I'm thinking this could be the perfect networking group for me (and my gently used clothes).

For those of you interested, membership is $100 per year (all of which goes directly to Dress for Success) and the networking events take place at hip lounges around the city (think V at Earls in Yaletown).

0 comments:

Post a Comment