Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bachelor Pad

Ok, I was definitely slow to get into the Bachelor and Bachelorette, but now that I'm fully on board, I've become victim to their latest guilty pleasure: Bachelor Pad.

I was half watching it last night and missed most of the "plot", but what I did catch is the following:

  • Girls binge eating pie and then ultimately purging. Honestly, couldn't they have chosen a better challenge? Last week was Twister in bikinis, which if I do say so myself, was a lot easier to watch.
  • Someone wearing a ridiculous pink tutu.
  • Chris Harrison wearing a seriously mismatched shirt and tie combo.
  • And last but not least, Gia is bad?!?! (She was my favorite on the Bachelor)
Can't wait for next week's drama. The previews look intense!

One of these things is not like the other...

0 comments:

Post a Comment