Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Feature Recipes

Since I'm trying to expand my cooking skills, I'm going to start including a Friday Feature Recipe post. If you give my reco a try, let me know your thoughts and suggestions!

Today we had a potluck lunch at work, organized by the social committee, which I am a part of. It was a huge success and a great opportunity for everyone in the office to show off their kitchen skills. I decided to make a Greek salad, and though I'd never made one before, I think it was a hit!

Here is the recipe I used:

1 Pint of Grape Tomatoes
1 Green Pepper
1 Cucumber
1 Small Red Onion
6 ounces of Feta Cheese
1/2 cup of olives

3/4 Cup of Olive Oil
2 table spoons of vinegar
2 table spoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of Oregano

First I chopped up the veggies, and in a separate bowl I mixed the dressing. Easy as can be!

The only down side of a potluck is the inevitable over eating, followed by a sleepiness that can only be compared to a deep coma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment