Thursday, August 19, 2010

Subeez Cafe

With this dreary weather we're having today, you're probably not thinking about where you're going to have brunch with your girlfriends this weekend. Lucky for you, I'm always thinking about food.

One of my favorite brunch spots in the city is only steps outside my front door; Subeez Cafe. Located on the corner of Homer and Smithe st., Subeez showcases trendy art (including a crazy centaur statue) that changes every month, and one delicious breakfast menu.

I tend to stick to the Mushroom & Goat Cheese Eggs Benny, but I have tried almost all of the items on the menu, including the Strawberry French Toast (oh my god, so good) and the Classic Breakfast, which comes with baked beans.

Everything on the Breakfast Menu is under $15, leaving room in your budget for the perfect Sunday Caesar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment