Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Secret Garden

About a month ago, I went to the Secret Garden Tea House with some girlfriends for high tea and yummy treats. I wasn't sure what to expect, since I'd never been to anything like that before, but we got dolled up and headed over with high hopes of finding our new Sunday "hang out" spot.

First off, they have a huge list of teas available, (I had the Lemon Mango Punch, which was just as amazing as it sounds).

Secondly, the treats were out of this world. Seriously delicious sandwiches, scones, and sweets. For those two reasons alone, I definitely recommend a visit.

The atmosphere was so calming, it reminded me of my Great-Grandmother's house, except for some reason this was more fun and my Great-Grandmother couldn't bake like that (sorry Nana).

It was a teeny bit expensive at $25 per person, but I would say for the experience, it was so worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment