Monday, August 30, 2010

Lost

Who watched the Emmys last night? And who was as disappointed as I was that Lost didn't win any major awards?! Seriously, what the hell happened?! Lost is/was the best show of all time.

I only recently got hooked on Lost; I started watching it from the very first episode in February of this year. Six seasons is a lot to watch back to back, but this was a labor of love. By the time the final episode aired, I was caught up and watched it on TV (with baited breath), like my other fellow "Lost-aholics".

For all of you still trying to fill the hole in your hearts left by Sawyer, Jack and Kate, I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is you can give up trying; there are no comparables. The good news however, is that there are a lot of us out there, and it would seem like many of you have started Lost blogs.

Consider this our group therapy.

2 comments:

Gotta disagree with you on this one buddy. Lost is the TV equivalent of shitting yourself in public.

Post a Comment