Monday, August 16, 2010

Coach

I've always been open about my shopping addiction, and friends know that I'm always the one to splurge and (over) spend on impulse buys. When I recently discovered a rip in the liner of my purse, I was semi happy because this gave me an excuse to buy something new.

I made a trip to Pacific Centre to find the perfect change purse. I always walk past Coach and never go in because it's not really my style, and if I want giant C's on my bag, I want it to stand for Chanel. However on this day, since Chanel is definitely out of the question (due to lack of funds), I decided to pop in and see what they had in stock.

I was so pleased to find the perfect change purse! I love the burnt orange color, the sales team was fantastic, and best of all it only cost $38! Suddenly Coach is looking better and better! The only problem is I think I need the matching bag now, non?

0 comments:

Post a Comment