Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Perfect Friday

Friday on its own is pretty amazing, but Friday with old friends takes things to a whole new level.

This past Friday (the 13th, might I add) I met some girlfriends after work at Rodney's Oyster House for oysters and bevvies. It's no secret that Rodney's only has male servers, making it the perfect spot to catch up with the girls. After we had our eye candy fix, we headed over to Goldfish where we enjoyed the Yaletown crowd and a glass (or two) of bubbles.

Nibbling on finger food can only hold a girl like me over for so long, so we decided to head up to Granville to check out new spot The Factory. This used to be the home of Whineos, which we were all HUGE fans of and heartbroken to see go, but The Factory is pretty cool and dirt cheap. I'm especially fond of the jukebox which houses a number of bands I'm loving like Vampire Weekend, LCD Soundsystem, and MGMT.

Home and in bed by 11pm, this was one eventful Friday!

At The Factory after seeing how cheap my bill was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment