Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wild Garlic Bistro

24 hours and counting, and I still can't get the taste of garlic to go away. A small price to pay for one of Vancouver's best kept secrets. Wild Garlic Bistro is a cute little spot in the West End. The menu revolves around garlic, which I am a huge fan of.

I went with a girlfriend of mine for a Saturday night treat. We shared a few of the items on the Tapas Menu, including the Slowly Roasted Candied Garlic with Crostini and the Roasted Garlic & Camembert Cheese Fondue. I don't need to tell you it was delicious, that would be stating the obvious, but what I will tell you is how impressed I was with the price points, ambiance, and quality of food. On top of yummy grub, this place has some of the cheapest drinks I've seen in town!

1 comments:

Eat here before next year’s camping trip- garlic is the best natural bug repellant!

Post a Comment