Friday, September 17, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

No, no, not like the competition you and your sister have, I'm talking about the wine!

One of my girlfriends has been drinking Sibling Rivalry white for some time now, but last night we decided to have a glass (or two... or three...) of red. I was impressed!

The wine is created by a group of three brothers in Ontario. They describe Sibling Rivalry as "About outcomes. The sum of the parts that make up the blends we produce, and the sum of the partnership known as the Speck Brothers".

Aside from yummy vino, Sibling Rivalry also has really cool branding. Their website is awesome, with a section for you to submit your very own sibling rivalry stories. I read a couple of them and was brought back to my teenage years, when my sister and I would fight over everything. Now that we're both in our mid twenties (she's almost exactly one year younger than me) we've become super close. I think it's safe to say, next time I see her I'm bringing a bottle of Sibling Rivalry and I'm sure that after a couple of glasses, we'll be reminiscing about "the good old days" in no time!

3 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

ok two things. so i LOVE that grey james perse sweater...can we visit the store? will u come with me? lets wait until i lose my 20 lbs on my detox (starts tomorrow!) and also this is my favorite bottle of wine we drank last night - and i didn't realize it but i accidentally cracked a $200 bottle of 2004 vintage barolo...but i still liked this one better!

Haha that's amazing! I also was loving it and had another bottle on Friday. Woops!

Hope your back is feeling better soon. Heard you had a sailing accident.

Shopping asap!

Post a Comment