Wednesday, September 15, 2010

James Perse

Has anyone been to James Perse lately? Oh my god... I love his clothes.

I first discovered James Perse at a tiny little shop in Fredericton, New Brunswick; Robert Simmonds.

Growing up out East, there wasn't exactly a tonne of spots to shop for designer clothes. Since moving to Vancouver, I've spotted JP at Holts, the Hills, and numerous other boutiques, including a full out James Perse store on South Granville (AKA: my heaven).

My mom always freaks out when she reads my blogs about reckless spending, but come on! Who could say no to his ever so cozy sweaters, especially on the chilly days like today. You can fight it all you want, but trust me; as soon as you feel how soft these sweaters are, the $350 price tag seems like a bargain! (Don't worry Mom; I haven't actually purchased this sweater... yet...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment