Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Harry Potter

I recently saw the new Twilight movie (ok, it's not really new, I'm just slow and don't like full theatres and bad seats). Is it bad that I thought the best part was the preview for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows? Oh. My. God.

I am an admitted Harry Potter freak - I love Harry Potter. I've read all the books many times over, own a pair of glow in the dark HP pajamas, an HP toothbrush, and even a snow globe of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There's just something about Harry, Hermione and Ron that I can't get enough of. Judging by the Harry Potter phenomenon, I'm not the only addict out there.

The most recent proof is the estimated 250 million dollar Harry Potter theme park, that recently opened at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. I'm dying to check it out.

The first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows will be released this November, with part 2 in July 2011. I'm not loving the 8 month break between the two, but at least it will allow enough time for part 1 to be on DVD before part 2 premiers. You know what I'm getting at, right? I'm talking about the Harry Potter movie marathon to end all marathons! And you thought the Sex and the City premiers were big...

0 comments:

Post a Comment