Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ratatat


If you've read much of my blog, you might guess my biggest weakness is shopping, food, or maybe even champagne. All are good guesses, but sadly, you would be wrong. My absolute biggest weakness; Hipsters.

Don't ask me why, I don't know how to explain it. Maybe it has to do with their creativity, since most of them are some sort of musician, writer, or artist. I don't know, and I don't know if I even want to know.

Case in point; Ratatat.

I saw Ratatat at the Commodore last night and it was A-MAZ-ING. It was one of those concerts that makes you want to run home and see what other bands are playing in your city this week. The set was perfect and the crowd was loving every minute of it. I can't even describe the energy in the room while these guys gave the audience their all.

If you didn't make it out last night, tsk tsk. You missed a goody. Luckily Phoenix and the Arcade Fire are making their ways to Vancouver before the month is over, so I guess there's some comfort in that.
Mike Stroud

0 comments:

Post a Comment