Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gossip Girl and Dexter

This is quickly turning into a TV recap blog, but I just can't help myself. It's all too good.

Let’s start with Dexter. First off, all ladies love Dexter. He's so mysterious, attractive and... emotional? His breakdown at the end of the season premier this week seemed pretty out of character for our favorite serial killer, but it was refreshing to see that he is, in fact, human. I still find it weird watching the dynamic with him and his "sister" Deb, who happens to be his wife off screen. I'm a bit worried about the show; where can it go from here? With Rita dead, is Dexter going to be a single father, all while continuing his late night adventures? Watch it Showtime... this is crossing into "unbelievable" territory.

I missed the first two episodes of Gossip Girl this season, but was able to read re-caps online before watching the third episode last night. There's no sense commenting on the plot since it's just the same thing every season. People don't watch Gossip Girl for the storyline anyway, they watch it for the clothes (or at least I do).

I love Tiffany Keys. I really do. I own one in fact, but really? The girls on Gossip Girl are wearing them? I expected much more from these Upper East Siders. Cartier Love Bracelets would have been more believable. Tiffany Keys seem so... two years ago. For a show that prides itself on haute couture and unattainable designer goods, the Tiffany Keys seemed out of place.

Britney’s on Glee tonight. Seriously; best. September. ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment