Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Glee

Two great things have happened for me TV-wise this week; the obvious being the season premiers of all the good shows, the second being after having my cable down for almost 2 weeks, it's finally been fixed (more on that later).

Last night was the premier of Glee. I am an admitted "Gleek" so I would have been impressed even without the Empire State of Mind performance. I thought it was good. Charice gives me goose bumps when she sings, but I bet everyone says that.

My only complaint, and I could be totally wrong, but did Lea Michele (AKA Rachel Berry) drop some serious weight over the summer? I thought it was so distracting. Last season she had the perfect body! I just think it's so sad to see another Hollywood starlet shed the pounds, when they looked amazing to start with (I'm talking to you Lindsay Lohan, Misha Barton and Nicole Ritchie).

As for my cable being down, I just switched providers yesterday, so now I'm a Shaw girl. I must say, so far so good. I was with Telus for over a year, and was persuaded by friends who are with Shaw to try them out. I had a few frustrating phonecalls with Telus (lets not get into it) and decided to pull the plug and give Shaw a chance.

I'm counting down the seconds until the season premier of Modern Family tonight, and with Grey's premiering tomorrow this week is only getting better and better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment