Saturday, November 5, 2011

Zeha Berlin Does it Again

Zeha Berlin's Tall Slip-In Riding Boots (548)
$620 at Gravity Pope
Zeha Berlin has stolen my heart, once again, and I fear it won't be returned until I cave and buy these boots. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.
Everyone is talking about how this is going to be the coldest winter Vancouver has seen in years. They never tire of complaining about old Jack Frost. I'm not a huge fan of being cold either, but I definitely AM a fan of stylish clothes. If warming myself up this winter season, means walking around town in these gorgeous boots, well say no more.

These Zeha Berlin's are exclusively sold at Gravity Pope and Asphalt Shoes and come in a range of vegetable dyed colours. 

Additional Fall/Winter styles are available at Lark and Umeboshi.

PS- check back in the comming days for details of a Zeha Berlin and an Aunts and Uncles sample sale. Christmas came early this year ladies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment