Saturday, November 19, 2011

Versace for H&M Has Arrived!!


What a morning! I'm not even sure how it happened. I woke up, took London out, was thinking "should I go?" unsure if I was ready to let my wallet face the temptation. Before I knew it, I was at H&M. 

I arrived around 9am, thinking I would just walk by and see if there was anything even left over. Long story short, I ended up being ninth in a line, standing outside H&M waiting for the lucky bracelet holders go be finished with the clothes. We were all eyeing the dresses and accessories that we hoped they wouldn't take first. 

Finally around 12:30pm, it was our turn. 

Lineup Behind Us
I ended up with the red flower ring, and the black dress I've been talking about nonstop. Only problem is, when I returned home and actually tried on the dress, it was a little (more like a lot) too tight. So I'm going to go back in a few days and see if I can exchange it.



H&M Staff Manning the Fort 

3 comments:

Love the ring - I sadly couldn't find the same one in my size.
It was great meeting you in line by the way; now following your blog! :)

<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

haha the ring I got was a Large, but luckily I have chubby fingers ;)

So great to meet you too! Can't wait to check out your blog!

PS - you were def right about the sizes running small. A 4 was more like a 0. So heartbreaking when I got home and tried on the dress!

Post a Comment