Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm So Proud Of You

Drake Drake Drake, we're so proud of you. Everyone is loving the album Take Care. Myself included.

The songs that stand out, in my opinion, are Crew Love, Make Me Proud, Take Care and Over My Dead Body. I haven't heard a ton of people talking about Marvin's Room, but it's also in my regular rotation. I'm especially loving the second half of the song. Pitchfork explains the story behind Marvin's Room, and it's worth a read through.

Ok so back to Take Care, which is a collaboration with Rihanna. If it sounds familiar, that's because it is. The song is produced by Jamie xx, and also borrows elements from his original version of the song I'll Take Care of You. It's a goodie.

If you haven't heard the entire new album yet, I highly recommend you do. Crew Love seems to be getting a lot of buzz this week, so take a listen below and let me know your thoughts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment