Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Versace and H&M launch is days away

I've learned my lesson after last year's Lanvin and H&M collaboration. This Saturday I'm going to be at H&M early.

I'm particularly looking forward to trying on this little black number, pictured below.


Versace hasn't even officially launched yet and there's already whispers of Tom Ford being the next designer collaborator. I don't want to get my hopes up, but if this is true... well let's just say the Stanley Cup riots will be nothing in comparison to the fashionistas on the prowl for some Tom Ford. We're talking about one seriously cut-throat shopping extravaganza. But I digress.

Below is the video for the Versace and H&M collaboration. I like it, but maintain that the Matthew Williamson video is the best one so far.


2 comments:

so are you going and be in the line for this collection?

come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
The Dolls Factory

Oh I'll definitely be in line. A stylish friendship sounds incredible. Are you in Vancouver?

Post a Comment