Friday, November 18, 2011

Sample Sale!

I recently blogged about the pair of Zeha Berlin boots which I have been seriously coveting, however, the price tag has kept me from actually acquiring the boots. Funny how that works, right?

Well it would seem the fashion gods heard my cries; AM Collections is hosting a sample sale starting today and lasting until the 27th.

The sale will include various Zeha Berlin's, John Smedley sweaters, Mona Aletheia jewellery and some gorgeous Aunts & Uncles bags, all at a serious markdown from the retail price.

Stop by their studio at suite 200, 1026 Davie street (directly above Celebrities) and get your shop on!


PS - I know I have been going on an on about the boots, but there's something about the Zeha Berlin Oxford shoes that I just keep coming back to. I don't suppose I could find a way to buy both...? I mean who really needs electricity anyway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment