Monday, November 7, 2011

Saturday With Chanel

I was strolling around Pacific Centre, sipping on an eggnog latte from Starbucks this Saturday, when I wandered into the Bay. While admiring the Love by Moschino bags, I was approached by one of the darlings from the Chanel makeup boutique. She asked me if I was interested in having my makeup done, and since I had a lazy morning planed anyway, I agreed.

She did a fun smokey eye for me, which I loved, but it's definitely not my usual everyday look. I ended up buying the Stylo Yeux Long Lasting Eye Liner.

It's beyond amazing. The thing I love most about this eyeliner is that it's smudge proof. That means no black marks around the tops of your eyelids if you happen to accidentally open your eyes a little too wide. (Guilty)

Stop by the Bay and talk to the ladies at Chanel about some of their upcoming holiday events. Mini facials, makeovers and champagne; sounds like the perfect combination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment