Monday, November 1, 2010

Live Shows Galore!

Those of you know who me, know there are few things in this world that I like more than a good concert! Sure, champagne is always a treat, and fashion is a definite weakness, but seeing one of my favorite bands play live, at a cool venue takes the cake.

Wolf Parade at the Vogue Theatre
I happen to have quite a few friends that share this love with me, so it's always easy to stay on top of what bands are coming to Vancouver, and where they're playing. However, even with the help of my friends, some shows still seem to slip through the cracks... but not for much longer.

This website has got to be the most in depth coverage of Vancouver's music scene I've ever seen! I had to share it. There's nothing worse than finding out a really cool band played in your backyard, the day after the show.

Take a peek and let me know which ones you'll be attending!

0 comments:

Post a Comment