Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chronic Taco

After hearing it described as "the Subway of tacos" I was iffy to check out Chronic Taco. Not that I don't like Subway, but mostly because when I picture meeting up with my friends for a late dinner on Friday night, I don't picture a fast food spot.


I'm so glad we decided to check this place out. Though the assembly line tacos do remind me of Subway, the atmosphere was on another level. Did I mention Chronic Taco is licensed? Say goodbye to flat fountain pop and hello to a cold Corona. (The perfect beverage to wash down your spicy taco).

I tried a few different tacos, and have to say that my favourite is definitely the beer battered fish taco. Just take a look at these pictures and try to tell me you're not suddenly in the mood for Mexican tonight! The beauty of Chronic Tacos is the price. How do you say "dirt cheap" in Spanish? 

We checked out the Broadway and Cambie store, but there will be one at 4th and Burrard opening later this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment