Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Acme Cafe

I know I just wrote about food a couple of days ago, but I can't ignore the amazing lunch I had at Acme Cafe on Monday!

For those of you who haven't heard, it's a new spot in Gastown at 51 W. Hastings. Very small, and diner style, Acme Cafe serves up home made soups, delicious baked treats and a quiche that makes you want to ask for seconds. The quiche comes with the soup of the day and a salad, which were both fantastic. I purposely put one bite of the quiche aside so that after my soup and salad were gone, it would be the very last thing I tasted. Strategic eating; it was that good.


I was eyeing the tables around me to see how their food looked, and I must say, those sandwiches were looking pretty tempting. Just as I was starting to plan my week around tasting their entire menu, my server informed me that they had one gentleman come in four times last week! At least I know I'm not alone in this new found love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment