Wednesday, October 6, 2010

White Space at The Bay

This week has already been nuts! I came down with a cold/some sort of evil throat bug over the weekend and it threw my whole week off. Now that we're at the hump day there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the launch of the new White Space at The Bay in downtown Vancouver.

Think Holt Renfrew meets, well, Holt Renfrew.

The event was great with a surprisingly high turn out. There was a fall fashion presentation by Rebecca Tay from Fashion Magazine, lots of champagne and very tasty food being passed.

In my goody bag there was a Dior primer mascara, which is a new concept for me. I always thought it was a gimmick, but I gave it a whirl this morning and I can honestly say my lashes have never looked longer!

I always say fall is my favorite season and these shopping events are one of the main reasons why. There's a mile long list of stores hosting events over the next couple weeks, including BCBG on Robson tonight. See you there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment