Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis The Season...

Finished product 
...To be busy as can be! I have been so swamped over the last week getting ready for Christmas and travelling east to visit my parents in New Brunswick that I've had absolutely no time to blog. I don't see the hustle and bustle settling down anytime soon either, so I'm officially putting all blogging on hold until I return to Vancouver on the 29th. You understand, right?

I've been keeping busy with the usual suspects; baking gingerbread cookies, decorating Christmas trees, buying last minute gifts and spending way too much time in airports due to delayed flights and nasty weather. (It's the most wonderful time of the year...?? For sure.).

Hope you all have a lovely holiday season!

Making gingerbread cookies with my friend Julie
Decorating my apartment 
Pretty tree ornaments 
Mom putting the finishing touch on the tree
My pops

0 comments:

Post a Comment