Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011!

Happy New Year all!

Classic Christmas Dinner at the Caissie's

It's hard to believe 2010 has come and gone so fast, but here we are; new beginnings. Time to start making promises to ourselves of healthier diets, less drinking and more studying. Nothing wrong with a little self improvement and setting goals to keep ourselves occupied until the next holiday (Easter?? That seems like a long ways away).

In any event, I hope you all had a lovely break. It was great to visit my friends and family on the east coast, even with a minor weather induced setback on my return to Vancouver. I'm looking forward to settling into my daily routine and doing lots of blogging. Over the last month I've thought of so many new ideas to write about, and cannot wait to share.

With the return of Gossip Girl, a new group on Teen Mom and a long lineup of great bands coming to Vancouver, you can expect to hear lots from me in the coming weeks. Until then, let's just enjoy these last couple days of vacation, and drink our last Rum and Eggnog before diet mode is in full effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment