Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

It's officially holiday shopping season, and incase any of you were looking to buy yours truly something special (hah!) I have three great gifts that any lady would love to have under her tree.

Blasted Church Wine
I've mentioned before how much I adore this BC vino. Blasted Church grows their grapes in the celebrated Okanagan, and has a fresh new attitude towards the sometimes snobby wine industry. I am currently addicted to the 2008 Pinot Noir and the Gewurztraminer. Blasted Church wines retail from around $15 to $25 per bottle.


Cashmere Gloves
Rumour has it we're in for a very chilly winter here in Vancouver. I'm from the east coast, so I'm used to the colder climate. As an experienced winterista, I can say first hand that the cold isn't all bad. My must have for those freezing days are cashmere gloves. They can be snatched up at lots of stores around the city. I've seen them at Fine Finds, Club Monaco and of course, on Shop Bop. Prices range from $50 to $100, and seriously, what girl doesn't love cashmere?

Arrested Development
Just because our favourite TV show was canceled years ago, doesn't mean you can't watch it all day, every day. Take it from me; it's still on my regular TV rotation. The best part about the show being ancient is that the DVD's are dirt cheap. I own all three seasons and don't think I paid more than $20 for each set.



0 comments:

Post a Comment