Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday

It's Friday and that means it's time to plan your weekend. Actually by this point you should have already had it planned, but who am I to judge?


My friends are going to kill me for blogging about London Pub, because some of them are worried if word gets out about how great this place is, we'll be stuck waiting in lines all night next time we go. Not to mention the inevitable cover charges which will be implemented, and then it snowballs and we've got a Roxy situation on our hands.

I'm sorry friends, I need to call it like I see it, and I see it like this; I love London Pub. 

I have to admit, I've never actually had the food there, so I can't offer any opinions on that, but I have been there two weekends in a row now. The crowd, music and drinks are going to keep me coming back for more. Did I mention there's no cover charge?

It's located at East Georgia & Main, and has all of the charm you would expect from a place called London Pub. Just don't tell too many people about it, we need to keep this place (somewhat) to ourselves.

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment