Thursday, January 27, 2011

Style Me Pretty

After a recent trip to Calgary to help one of my besties pick out her wedding dress (it's amazing by the way), I've been obsessing over all things bridal. This went into over drive when I discovered the website Style Me Pretty. They call it "the ultimate wedding blog" and they are not kidding!

For all of us who watched TLC's Wedding Story every day after school, dreaming about finding prince charming and throwing the most lavish wedding of all time, this website is just what the doctor ordered. Even if you're not particularly interested in getting married, the pictures are pretty enough to keep even the biggest cynics coming back for more.

While we're on the topic of weddings, who has seen the new "hit" show Bridalplasty. Um... maybe I missed too many episodes to understand what's up. Maybe it's one of those things that you can't just jump into... but from what I can tell (and I'm worried I could be right) it's a group of brides competing for various plastic surgeries. It's not supposed to be a comedy but there is something hilarious about an assembly of women, duking it out with their noses taped up. Definitely check it out for a good laugh (or cry. Seriously, is this what reality TV has come to?!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment