Thursday, September 15, 2011

Colour Blocking

I'm the kind of girl who is most comfortable sporting the colours grey, cream or black, with maybe a soft pink or purple to "spice" it up. So you can imagine my anxiety when I realized that colour blocking is making a comeback.


Not only does this mean I should add something bold to my wardrobe, but on top of that, I should pair it up with something else equally bold? Bold + Bold = Me over thinking my outfit choices. 

However, my fashion anxiety came to a halt after a recent trip to Shopbop. This Jill Stuart dress makes me wish I had embraced colour blocking years ago. Seriously, could this outfit be any more adorbs? 

At $645.61 it's a bit of a splurge, but I can totally picture myself wearing this into the fall with a cute cardi or even a tailored blazer. If you're as smitten as I am, you can purchase this frock here. (And feel free to lend it to me, wink wink).

Some of the other colour blocking looks I'm coveting from Shopbop below:

3.1 Phillip Lim top, $257.01
Diane von Furstenberg dress, $385.52
Marc by Marc Jacobs cardigan, $306.36

I guess I should start saving.


0 comments:

Post a Comment