Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jesse Eisenberg - Surprises Us All

While we're on the topic of last weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live, how impressive was Jesse Eisenberg? Seriously. I had seen him on Conan and his awkwardness was very uncomfortable to watch. When I heard he would be hosting SNL I wondered how he would do under pressure at a live taping; I assumed it would be painful to watch, but lucky for me, I was wrong.

Not only did he kill it, but he was so multi dimensional. I was under the impression that his Mark Zuckerberg portrayal for the Social Network was half Eisenberg simply playing himself. (Speaking of Zuckerberg, were you as shocked as I was at his guest appearance? Talk about good PR.)

He proved himself on SNL by playing everything from a pre-teen science enthusiast to a hunchback sidekick.

1 comments:

I can't believe people are actually saying Eisenberg is playing himself, he never comes across as arrogant and callous in public appearances. These are lazy criticisms but good for you and your realization though.

Post a Comment