Monday, February 21, 2011

Chelsea Handler Cracks Me Up

This past weekend the always funny Chelsea Handler took her Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang tour to Vancouver. As expected, the evening was filled with dirty jokes, inappropriate language and some really loud laughs. I love this lady, I can't get enough. Seriously, I can't get enough. So you can imagine my disappointment when Chelsea only performed for a whopping 45 minutes! Come on girlfriend. These tickets were not cheap!

That being said, I still loved the show. Brad Wollack, who is also a writer for Chelsea Lately, was a hilarious opening act. I had seen him on Chelsea Lately before and was really looking forward to seeing him perform. He did not disappoint!

I have been a Handler fan since reading her first book My Horizontal Life years ago. With her fourth book set for release this spring, and a second TV show to debut next month, Chelsea is setting us up for many more laughs to come.

Brad Wollack

0 comments:

Post a Comment