Monday, October 24, 2011

Style Says

Remember in Mean Girls when the plastics tell Cady they would never buy a skirt without consulting in their friends first? Well I hate to associate myself with the plastics, but I must admit, I always need a second opinion before I splurge on a purchase. (Side-note: Who am I kidding? I love Regina George)

With my besties now scattered around the globe, it makes a trip to the mall next to impossible. Lucky for me this little gem came across my inbox.

Style Says is a social media platform for fashionistas. Basically, you shop at your fav online boutiques, and when something catches your eye, you can share it with your friends (so they can tell you how adorable you'll look in it). Nothing like a little peer pressure to get something off of your wish list and into your shopping cart.

The site has lots of great features too like notifying you when your must-haves go on sale, or when free shipping is available. Plus, they're running a contest right now to win a one month ShoeDazzle subscription for two friends. All you have to do is visit their Facebook page and select a friend to enter with.

Check out the video below for a breakdown of Style Says:


StyleSays 101 from StyleSays on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment