Sunday, July 3, 2011

Long Beach Lodge, Tofino

Since first moving to the west coast, I've heard over and over again about the small surfing town of Tofino.

Last summer I popped by for a day trip, but with less than desirable weather, I left not convinced it lived up to the hype.

Well this year, at the Long Beach Lodge, I was proved wrong.

We made the long journey to Tofino for the beach side wedding of one of my besties. The weather was beautiful and our private cottage was even more amazing.

The weekend went off without a hitch; sunny skies, delicious food, the most comfortable beds of all time, and our very own hot tub.

Our cottage
The Hot tub
Mr. & Mrs. Hughes
My date and I
Watching the sunset over the beach with a glass of pinot noir
When you wish upon a star....

0 comments:

Post a Comment