Friday, March 18, 2011

Moroccan Oil

It's a hard thing to do; complaining about having thick and full hair. I'm already cringing just reading that opening sentence, but the truth is my thick hair takes WAY too long to wash, blow dry and style. So much so that I have limited the amount of times my tresses are lathered each week. My freshly washed hair never sets the way I want it to. It's impossible to style, and to make a long story short, I end up looking like I've been electrocuted every time.

Trust me when I say I've used every product on the market. Pomade was my go-to for the longest time, but it made my hair feel sticky. Just when I was beginning to accept the fact that I was either going to endure very dirty or very frizzy hair for the rest of my life, I was introduced to Moroccan Oil.

Moroccan Oil is primarily made up of Argan oil which is an oil produced from the kernel of the Argan tree. Not only does this miracle oil deal with my frizz problem, but it also strengthens my hair, making it softer and feel like silk (bonus; it smells phenomenal). It's completely natural, never tested on animals and they use recycled materials in the packaging; this is one indulgence you can feel good about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment